Whether it’s your paycheck, Social Security, veteran’s benefits or pension, Direct Deposit ensures access to your funds on payday. You don’t need to mail in your check, Direct Deposit saves you time and worry.
To arrange Direct Deposit into any of your giantbank.com accounts…
For your payroll:
- Find out if your employer participates in a direct deposit program with an Automated Clearing House (ACH).
- If your employer does not participate in a direct deposit program this feature will be unavailable to you.
2. Provide your employer with a voided check.
For your government checks:
- In most cases, your Government Direct Deposit can be processed more efficiently by contacting the Social Security Administration at (800) 772-1213. Please list the giantbank.com routing and transit (R/T) number as 082902757.
For more information regarding Direct Deposit/ACH or if you have any questions for us, please Contact Us or get connected with a giantbank.com personal banker toll free at (877) 446-4200. We look forward to hearing from you!
giantbank.com MasterCard® Debit Card*
Enjoy the convenience of anywhere, anytime access to cash with your giantbank.com MasterCard® Debit Card for FREE! With giantbank.com, you have access to ATM Networks including the NYCE and Presto networks, with more than 16 Million ATM locations combined!
- ATM withdrawals made at any Presto ATM are currently FREE of a service charge
- We do not charge a fee for the use of your giantbank.com MasterCard® Debit Card at automated teller machines that are not operated by us
- We waive the fees for all ATM withdrawals assessed by other financial institutions during our nightly update.
- To apply for a giantbank.com MasterCard® Debit Card, please go to Contact Us or give us a call TOLL FREE at (877) 446-4200
- To report a lost or stolen card after hours, please call: (800) 236-2442.
*Must have giantbank.com checking account to receive debit card. Replacement fees may apply.
giantbank.com provides check imaging to simplify record-keeping and reduce storage requirements for cancelled checks.
- Quickly and easily research paid checks using your personal computer.
- View check images on screen to review signatures, endorsements, and MICR encoding.
- Reduces costs associated with storing paid checks.
You can obtain your check images through Online Banking or by calling your giantbank.com personal banker at (877) 446-4200.
Your account is only a phone call away. Anytime. Anywhere. giantbank.com’s Telephone Banking service gives you instant access to your account relationship when it’s convenient for you.
- Check your account balance(s)
- Transfer funds between giantbank.com accounts
- Hear recent account activity
- Search transaction history
For more information regarding Telephone Banking or to speak to a Personal Banker, we can be reached by phone at (877) 446-4200 or email us using the fillable Contact Us form.
To request a Domestic or International wire transfer from your giantbank.com account, please contact one of our Personal Bankers by phone at (877) 446-4200 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR CUTOFF TIME FOR SAME-DAY WIRE TRANSFERS IS 4:00 PM EST.
It’s important to save for retirement, but you should also consider how those savings will be taxed when you need them. Open an Individual Retirement Account (IRA)* with giantbank.com that allows you to get the most of out of your hard-earned retirement savings.
Look into an IRA at giantbank.com
- Open with a $1,000 minimum deposit
- We offer a variety of terms from 12 months to 60 months
- Online balance information
Please note the interest rate applied to your account is established at the time of acceptance of a completed and approved application along with receipt of funds for the opening deposit.
Contact your giantbank.com Personal Banker today at (877) 446-4200 to apply for your IRA!
*Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) are subject to limitations and/or penalties by the Internal Revenue Service. These accounts are not available for brokered deposits. Rates are subject to change without notification. Certain fees may reduce earnings. giantbank.com, a division of Centennial Bank does not offer or provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your attorney and/or tax advisor for such services.
Check Our Rates
We offer competitive APYs on money market accounts and CDs.
Online Bill Pay
No checks, envelopes, or stamps required.
Only available with a giantbank.com interest checking account.
Open an Account
Join our online banking community. It's a giant convenience.
We're here to make your banking easier. Have a question? Give us a call or send us an email today!