giant Interest Checking Account
With a giant Interest Checking Account, you gain access to a variety of giant benefits. Transfer funds between giantbank.com accounts or pay bills on your own time. Banking with giantbank.com puts YOU in control of your money.
look into a giantbank.com Interest Checking Account
- $100 minimum to open, requires minimum daily balance of $1,000 to earn interest
- Your giantbank.com checking account earns interest on a tiered level basis.
- Statements mailed monthly with interim activity available online.
- eStatements available online.
- Transfer funds online between giantbank.com transaction accounts.
giant benefits available to giantbank.com checking customers
- Free Debit Card*
- FREE giantbank.com specialty wallet style checks at account opening
- Earns tiered interest. Requires minimum daily balance of $1,000 to earn interest
- No minimum monthly balance
- For your convenience, pre-paid, self-addressed return deposit envelopes provided
- giantbank.com does not charge ATM withdrawal fees along with waiver of all ATM fees charged by other financial institutions each month
- Direct Deposit available
- Free Basic Bill Pay◦
- Telephone Banking available
- Free Internet Banking◦
- View both Check and Deposit Slip Images Online
*Debit card replacement fees may apply
Interest Checking Account holders will receive 100 checks free at account opening.
◦Some restrictions may apply
Interest Checking APYs
|$.01 - $999.99||APPLY ONLINE >||0.00%||0.00%|
|$1,000.00 - $9,999.99||APPLY ONLINE >||.05%||.05%|
|$10,000.00 - $24,999.99||APPLY ONLINE >||.05%||.05%|
|$25,000.00 or Greater||APPLY ONLINE >||.10%||.10%|
The following disclosures relate to giantbank.com Interest Checking online account opening
- Opening deposit between $100 and $2,500
- Available funding methods include: Check, Wire, Internal Transfer from giantbank.com account, External Transfer from non-giantbank.com account, and Credit/Debit Card
- “Additional Offers” accepted during the online application process will be funded with a single transaction and subject to funding method maximum limits based on the combined minimum funding balance of all selected products. Internal Transfers subject to $50,000 maximum. External Transfers subject to $2,500 maximum. Credit/Debit Card subject to $500 maximum.