giant Interest Checking Account
With a giant Interest Checking Account, you gain access to a variety of giant benefits. Transfer funds between giantbank.com accounts or pay bills on your own time. Banking with giantbank.com puts YOU in control of your money.
look into a giantbank.com Interest Checking Account
- $100 minimum to open, no minimum balance required.
- Your giantbank.com checking account earns interest on a tiered level basis.
- Statements mailed monthly with interim activity available online.
- eStatements available online.
- Transfer funds online between giantbank.com transaction accounts.
giant benefits available to giantbank.com checking customers
- Free Debit Card*
- FREE giantbank.com specialty wallet style checks at account opening▫
- Earns tiered interest
- No minimum monthly balance
- For your convenience, pre-paid, self-addressed return deposit envelopes provided.
- giantbank.com does not charge ATM withdrawal fees along with waiver of all ATM fees charged by other financial institutions each month
- Direct Deposit available
- Free Basic Bill Pay
- Telephone Banking available
- Free Internet Banking◦
- View both Check and Deposit Slip Images Online
*Debit card replacement fees may apply
▫Interest Checking Account holders will receive 100 checks free at account opening.
◦Some restrictions may apply
Interest Checking APYs
|$.01 - $999.99||0.00%||0.00%|
|$1,000.00 - $9,999.99||.15%||.15%|
|$10,000.00 - $24,999.99||.20%||.20%|
|$25,000.00 - $9,999,999.99||.20%||.20%|
** Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 02/20/2018. Interest rates are subject to change without notification. Certain fees may reduce earnings.
$10,000.00 - $24,999.99 Interest Checking
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 02/20/2018. Interest rates are subject to change without notification. Certain fees may reduce earnings. Restrictions may apply.
Online Bill Pay
No checks, envelopes, or stamps required.
Only available with a giantbank.com interest checking account.
Open an Account
Join our online banking community. It's a giant convenience.
We're here to make your banking easier. Have a question? Give us a call or send us an email today!