Welcome to giantbank.com’s Application for Products and Services.
In a few quick and easy steps, you can apply for a giantbank.com account and additional services. When you submit an application, you are authorizing giantbank.com to obtain certain information and reports in order to process your application. You are also authorizing giantbank.com to obtain certain information and reports for future account additions, enhancements and verifications.
Before you begin, please review the checklist below for items and information needed to complete the application. If you’re applying for a joint account, the items and information below are required for the co-applicant(s) as well. Please make sure to provide all the information requested to avoid being declined to open an account.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
During the approval process it may be found that additional information or documentation may be necessary in order to open the account.
All Applications Will Require:
- Social Security Number
- Current Driver’s License Number and State(if not available, State Identification Card or a current U.S. Passport required)
- Current Address, Daytime andEvening Phone Number and E-Mail Address
- Previous Address (if at currentaddress less than 2 years)
- Mailing Address (if differentfrom current address)
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Date of Birth
- Occupation (previous occupation for retired individuals)
If you intend to include a Beneficiary with your Individual or Joint account, you will also need to provide:
- Beneficiary’s Name, Social Security Number and relationship of Beneficiary
If you intend to open an account on behalf of a Minor, you will also need to provide:
- Minor’s Name, Social Security Number and Date of Birth (the Guardian must complete and sign the application as the “Applicant”)
If you intend to open a Living Trust Account, you will also need to provide:
- Name of Trust as it is to appear on Account Title, Address, Phone Number, Date and Tax Identification Number of the Trust
- Trustees will need to complete the application as:“Applicant” and “Co-Applicant”
- Copies of the pages of the Trust document that display the Trust name, names of Grantors, names of Trustees, names of Successor Trustees and signatures of Grantors and Trustees.
Please note that all applicants must be:
- At least 18 years old
- A U.S. Citizen with residency in the United States (unless a member of the U.S. Armed Forces)
- The interest rate applied to your account is established at the time of acceptanceof a completed and approved application along with receipt offunds for the opening deposit.
- Upon completion of your application, the information you have entered is NOTtransmitted to giantbank.com. You must sign the application andmail it, along with your opening deposit, to: giantbank.comP.O. Box 100970Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33310-7899
Ready to Apply? Click the “Apply Here” button below. If you have any questions or wish to receive an application in the mail, please call us at 1-877-446-4200 or contact us to send us an e-mail. Our Personal Bankers are ready to help you.
Complete an application to print and mail to us:
If you have any questions or wish to receive an application in the mail, please call us at (877) 446-4200 or Contact Us to send us an e-mail. Our Personal Bankers are ready to help you.
Check Our Rates
We offer competitive APYs on money market accounts and CDs.
Online Bill Pay
No checks, envelopes, or stamps required.
Only available with a giantbank.com interest checking account.
Open an Account
Join our online banking community. It's a giant convenience.
We're here to make your banking easier. Have a question? Give us a call or send us an email today!