It’s important to save for retirement, but you should also consider how those savings will be taxed when you need them. Open an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) with giantbank.com that allows you to get the most of out of your hard-earned retirement savings.
Look into an IRA at giantbank.com
- Open with a $1,000 minimum deposit (Coverdell Education Savings Account minimum is $500.)
- IRAs are available in terms of 12, 24, 36 and 60 months.
- Online balance information.
- Offering above industry average yields (See Rate Grid below).
* Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 5/25/2012. Rates are subject to change without notification. Certain fees may reduce earnings.
The interest rate applied to your account is established at the time of acceptance of a completed and approved application along with receipt of funds for the opening deposit.
Contact your giantbank.com Customer Relationship Representative today at 1-877-446-4200 to apply for your IRA!